2022 COVID Guidelines
Fort Wilderness is following CDC Guidelines surrounding COVID. Please follow the guidelines outlined below. If you have questions, please contact the business office: 715-277-2587.
As always, camp is primarily all outdoors and there is a camp nurse available.
- If you have COVID symptoms, get tested and stay at home until you have results
- If you have COVID, do not attend camp
- If you are exposed to COVID and your vaccines are up to date, no action needed
- If you are exposed to COVID and have had COVID in past ninety days, no action needed
- If you are exposed to COVID and are not vaccinated, isolate from others for five days
- If you become sick with COVID symptoms while at camp, isolate from others